Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Demon Cat From Hell




Today and through Sunday, I am cat-sitting a 14 year old cat for my dad. I will start from the begining about her.


During one of the periods I was separated from my first ex, I got a lovable and playful kitten. I named her Trouble, I had a feeling that name would eventually fit her perfect. Shortly afterward, my dad got a very playful kitten, he had a lot of problems training him and wanted a more subdued cat. When me and my ex got back together, her and the cat did not get along very well at all. So I traded Trouble for Tiger. This demon cat from hell would never forget that.


Over the years, my dad moved from NJ to FL to IL. Last year when my dad went to Indiana, he asked me to watch this cat from hell. One morning, while giving her water, she tried to bite me. I chewed her up and down, telling her she should be grateful for me taking the time to feed her and give her fresh water. I never saw her for the remaining few days. I knew she was alive, her food and water was disappearing and her shit box was dirty.


This year, my dad once again asked me to watch her while he is in Indiana. Appearently she is pissed about this. She has tried to bite 4 times today [as of this posting], she also shit and pissed all over my dad's bed and has taken up residence in the guest room on the spare bed, and she will not allow me in there, LOL.


This is truely a demon cat from hell [picture above is her], I can picture her laying on Satan's lap, letting him pet her while she purrs. So the question is, who will survive, the demon cat from hell or me?


Take care and tomorrow I will blog about my ability to attract crazy women, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment