Saturday, July 4, 2009

Crazy Women

Are women in this county so lonely and desparate that they jump at any chance they get to find what they think "Mr. Right" is? Why does society say that everybody must be with someone? Why does society think that anyone who wants to be single, is strange or weird? Why does society think that anyone who doesn't want to find a guy or gal is gay or a lesbian? I have been asking myself these questions for a long time. I can't seem to understand this.

I do not believe in love, I do believe in lust at first sight. Over the past year I have tried to make new friends among the opposite sex. Everytime I starting chatting with someone on yahoo messenger, the same thing happens, usually after a few days of emails, and several days of chatting on messenger, maybe even with a few chats on the phone, it happens, she starts making plans for our wedding, and all this is before I even meet any of them.

I have been married twice, both has ended in disaster, I can't imagine myself going through all that again. The first one we argued all the time, nothing I did seem to be good enough for her. The second, all she wanted to do was use me, she was in this country illegally and thought she was an American citizen just because she married me.

Ok, back to the discussion, LOL. It seems that most women are desparate to find a nice, sweet guy. I have been told by many women that I just that. I can't tell any names here, but they seem to be everywhere. Why do these women think, that after a few phone calls, a few emails, a few chats on yahoo messenger, that they know me enough to marry me. For all they know, I could be a stalker, serial rapist or killer, some wacked out pervert just looking to have sex with anyone, and the list goes on.

What ever happened to the old fashioned courtship. You go out with them for maybe a year, get to know them, both mentally, physically and intimately, then decide if they are worth the time and effort of marriage. It seems to me that all everybody is looking for these days is a quick solution to loneliness.

I have fallen into this trap not once, but twice. When I met my first wife, we were married within 3 months of our first date. With my second wife, it was even quicker, within a month and a half. I have told myself, I would not let this happen again. As a result, I have no trust what so ever in women, they are good for only one thing, cause pain to men [I bet you were thinking sex, LOL].

There is one woman who is an exception to this, I knew her in high school, and after 25 years we ran into each other on the internet, we have become good friends, one who I would trust with my life.

In this fast paced world with the internet, cell phones, computers, and all the high tech gadetry, we should take the time to get to know each other and become friends and get to know each other, maybe the world will be a better place to live, and the divorce rate won't be as bad. Take care everyone........Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment