Thursday, June 25, 2009

IF OUR LIFE WAS A TV SHOW

If your life was a television show, what kind would it be? Would it be a comedy, drama, science fiction, porn? My life has taken so many curves, turns, twists, valleys, hills, that it isn't funny.

I invision my life to be a soap opera. Every night when I go to bed, I can imagine hearing that announcer say, "What will happen to Kevin tomorrow? Will his new flame turn out to be another devil in angel clothing? Will Kevin ever find true love? Will Kevin ever find happiness? Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "The Wacky Adventures of Kevin Smith!" LOL

Sometimes I wonder how I ever got myself in these situations. Then I wonder how I ever got out of it smelling like a rose, rather than yesterday's garbage. I always have come on top, reguardless of the situation or circumstances.

I've had many people tell me, "You're a loser," "You're pathetic." I beg to differ, I see myself as a winner. I have several very good friends, I finally learned that a woman can be trusted, and a positive influence in life (you know who you are).

As I continue along the rest of my journey through life, I know I will have my friends there for me and God guiding me down the path. I may have downfalls, and low points, but they are just temporary and things change, they always do.

I know there is someone out there for me, I just need to look for her. I try to be a postive influence on the people I know, everyone I met, there is a reason behind it, weather if it is to benefit me, or benefit them.

My health could be a lot better, but I survive, I adapt. I will not let anything stop me, we must keep going.

Today 2 major icons died. That is what prompted me to write on this subject and share a bit of my "thinking" to everyone.

Farrah Fawcett died today. She was one of the original Charlie's Angels. I had a crush on her back in the 70's, and like every other boy, had a giant poster of her on my wall, LOL. It saddens me to hear of her passing, but with the pain and agony she has been in, I know it's best, that she is hopefully in a better place.

Micheal Jackson also died today. His song "Beat It" was our high school graduating class song. I find it hard to follow a guy who runs around a stage, wearing a glove on one hand, singing "Beat It." (I know I'll hear a lot on this, but it's how I feel). With all the allegations on his antics, only him and God know the truth. I do have one good thing to say about him: Out of all his crazy antics, the allegations, whatever he did, I do and always love the "Thriller" song and video.

And with that, I will say GOOD NIGHT FARRAH AND MICHAEL WHEREVER YOU ARE TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment