Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aspiring Writer

I am currently writing a novel called Redemption. As of this post I am in the middle of chapter 4. It is a book about a man, Jack Smith, who after being pushed so far after witnessing horrors while serving in Iraq, watching guilty criminals walk free on technicalities and finally having his daughters best friend raped and murdered by a man who was set free because of a bungling detective. He will be eventually be face-to-face with the rapist and must decide which path to follow, a path to self destruction and revenge or a path to salvation and justice.


I hope to have the novel finished and published in the next few months. At the moment, my real job is interfering with my attempts to finish writing the novel. I will keep everyone posted as the progress it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment