I thought I would start my blog with a brief story about who I am.
I was born on June 4, 1965 in Saint Anthony hospital in Chicago. I lived and grew up in Berwyn, IL. I went to Karl Havlichek Elementary School when I began my quest for knowledge. When i was about 7, I was interested for the first time in girls, her name was Connie Voss. She was a good friend.
When I was 8, my mom died unexpectlly. I started a downward spiral that took many years to change. When I was 10 and in 6th grade, I was so sad and depressed, I no longer want to live. Luckily, that was caught and I eventually got straightened out.
After elementary school, it was off to Lincoln Jr. High. I was there only 2 years [7th and 8th grades], but I started paying attention to girls a lot. One in paticular. I had a serious crush on her that has never ended. But all attempts failed, I never told the girl I had a crush on her until just recently [25 years later, LOL].
After Lincoln I went to Morton West High School. My attempts at interacting with the girls all ended the same way, failure. My sophmore year, I met a girl, she even got my first kiss [although 25 years later she wouldn't remember it, LOL]. She was my only sucess at making good friends with the girls. I finally graduated, and it was off to the Army.
I washed out of basic training because of a medical problem dealing with extreme heat. I cam back from basic and was rejected as a failure by most of my friends and family. I sank lower into dispair.
In 1987, I moved with my father to Pennsylvania, I lived there for 3 years. I was a volunteer fireman, until I moved yet again in 1990 to New Jersey. I finally got a girlfriend shortly after moving there, lost my virginity [kind of late in life, LOL], and got married the first time.
The marriage lasted 7 years, all horrible. The only good things that came out of it were my son Allen and my daughter Amber. We divorced in 2002.
I got remarried quickly, but that ended in disaster too, it only lasted 7 months. I was sinking into dispair again. But all that changed about a year ago, I ran into a couple of old crushes on Classmates. The girl from jr. high and the one from my sophomore year.
I now reside in Waukegan, Il. and work for a company that makes slot machines. This is a brief summary of my life so far. I will go back and discuss some events in more detail later, but for the most part I would like to welcome everyone to my Wacky Life.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment